News & Announcements

Welcome to our new WebsitePA One CallPlumbing Sewer IssuesWhat We Do

Frequently Asked Questions

I am selling my home. What do I need to do?

A dye test and lateral line inspection are required to be current within 5 years of the date of closing. If one is needed, pre-fill the "Lateral Inspection/Dye test" form. This form can be found in...

Board Meeting

Did You Know?

Leaks inside the toilet can waste up to 200 gallons of water a day.

For questions or to report problems: 724-863-2860