Frequently Asked Questions

Yes, NHTMA takes payments over the phone for a fee of 2.55% with a $3.00 minimum.

No, you must pay the entire amount on the first due date stub to avoid penalties. The second and third stubs are optional and they are to be used for customers who want to start paying a monthly amount. 

NHTMA bills its residential customers a quarterly flat rate. Commercial accounts are based on water consumption.

Yes, you would need to set up an online Customer Portal Account at You will need your 6 digit account number (plus the dash 0) and your CID (secure) number. Once You create a new account; You will receive a confirmation email to complete your registration. 

You should contact NHTMA Billing Coordinator at 724-863-2860 to discuss your situation.

No, NHTMA does not offer a discount for senior citizens. NHTMA offers a discount to all customers that would like to pay a yearly amount. Please contact NHTMA's office to determine the amount to pay at 724-863-2860

No, NHTMA is not closed during lunch hours. We are open Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. except for most major holidays. 

No, you do not need to contact us. NHTMA bills residential customers a flat rate for sewage. It is not based on water consumption.

Snow removal is done by the Township of North Huntingdon. Please contact them directly at 724-863-3806

Future projects will be advertised in NHTMA's website. For more information please contact the manager's office at 724-863-2860

NHTMA's monthly Board meetings are the 2nd Wednesday of each month beginning at 5:30 p.m. at the NHTMA Administion Office (4130 Turner Valley Road)

A dye test and lateral line inspection are required to be current within 5 years of the date of closing. If one is needed, pre-fill the "Lateral Inspection/Dye test" form. This form can be found in our website under "Customer Service", "Documents & Forms". Please print and submit with a personal check for $230.00. A representative will call you once the form and payment are received to schedule and appointment. 

You should contact NHTMA at 412-751-4571. if the incident happens after 3:00 p.m. or during the weekend please contact the North Huntingdon Police Dept. at 724-863-8800

Service is not provided to Irwin Borough residents but a small number of properties in North Irwin are served by NHTMA. Contact Irwin Borough for more information at 724-864-3100